Thursday, February 24, 2011

Haven't Posted in Forever

I told myself I was going to stick with blogging, and well as you can see I did not. I am trying to make a better effort to post more.
Shelby is getting so big. Today at lunch I sat and watched Shelby eat her lunch, I though to myself that she is starting to look less like a baby and more like a toddler. That makes me very sad, I am enjoying watching her learn new things and reach her milestones but I miss those days of just cuddling. Now she wants to do everything herself, and be a independent. I should be proud of that, it means I have done my job as a parent. But now I feel like I am a by stander, and I know that will continue to happen more and more as she gets older.
Well Shelby is awake from her nap. So I must go.

No comments:

Post a Comment